Old February 16th 04, 03:32 AM
Pete Hickey

Default Keski 25k Classic. View from the back.

In article e.rogers.com,
Mike Hui wrote:

I am not a racer. The Keskinada is my annual ritual. As Parham told me
once, you need a few things in life to anchor yourself. Perhaps the
Keskinada is one of my anchors.

So, I'm out of skiing this year with some broken bones and a
concussion... Just back from a supper with Ken Roberts and
John Tomlinson..talking about the keski.... Last week Parham's
great CSM report, and now your beautiful report, Mike.

Gee, you guys are making me feel depressed for missing everything..
but thanks anyway.

"It's a sad day for american capitalism when a man
can't fly a midget on a kite over Central Park."
J. Moran