Old July 27th 07, 02:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Schattie: When did you stop being my bitch?

On Jul 27, 4:04 am, "ant" wrote:
Richard Henry wrote:
On Jul 26, 3:48 am, "ant" wrote:

I'm getting a visual of a very fat man, on a tiny little 50cc mini
bike (they call them pocket bikes nowadays). You can't actually see
the bike, just him, with his knees stuck out, puttering along.

http://www.cojoweb.com/McCrary-twins.html

Almost! The man is right, but the bikes are too big.

Wow!!!! I'm getting a visual of Anthea Kerrison getting double teamed
by those twins: probably the only guys in the world desperate enough
to **** her.
Ah, well. At least her ass is big enough to match theirs.