Old September 16th 10, 11:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_4_]

Default Is the tree Sonny Bono hit still there?

On Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:17:35 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry
wrote:

On Sep 16, 1:47*pm, nogodforme wrote:
I'm being serious here.

It's at Heavenly going down the Orion trail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wyu_Yjlhp4c

Is the tree still there? * * Did they cut it down?

Does anyone know the exact spot? * *Yes, I want to go in there and
find it. * Although I won't be going that fast through the trees, in
fact I'll walk.

Thanks.

I heard they cut it down because of too many people standing around
taking pictures and videos, and creating an unsafe obstruction.

Yes, I believe it is gone. Not much of a run on the video