Old March 9th 10, 03:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Mike M. Miskulin

Default how fast do you go?

Neil Gendzwill wrote in news:XvWdnUlbzL12-
tel:

Mike M. Miskulin wrote:
hey now - any one ever had their speed reliably measured?

No, but according to my wife, it's too fast.

Neil

as long as the ski patrol disagrees you are ok!

generally speaking I now try to time things so
that there is a relatively large gap between me
and those below as I know I am more than likely
to catch up. Many of our runs in the north east
are on the narrow side and novice/unpredictable
skiiers/boarders are not the kind of traffic I
want if I'm crusing on the faster side.

Thankfully I ride mostly at lunch time on weekdays
so this is possible.