Old March 12th 09, 11:16 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
platypus

Default The excuses thread

Champ wrote:
On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 13:37:27 -0000, "Alex Ferrier" wrote:

How do you fancy a long weekend, at the beginning of April? I'm
going out to Ace's place, and my regular board buddy has dropped
out. I'll be taking it very easy, and haven't been for two years
myself, so you'd not have to worry about remembering how to ride.

Heh, love to.

checks thread title
Unfortunately this effin' credit crunch has ****ed my income stream
up, good and proper. Looks like I'll be looking for work of some
sort or another, to stop eating into my capital. Don't think a
boarding trip atm 'works' for me in that sense.

FFS. An Easyjet flight. A couple of days of lift tickets. Some beer
money.

Ho hum, mebbe next year.

You say that every year...

He's the Austin Shackles of snowboarding.