Old March 12th 09, 08:43 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace[_3_]

Default The excuses thread

On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:01:14 GMT, "Jérémy" wrote:

Champ wrote in news:303ir49iule05e8hipaionsquat7hli94c@
4ax.com:

How do you fancy a long weekend, at the beginning of April? I'm going
out to Ace's place, and my regular board buddy has dropped out. I'll
be taking it very easy, and haven't been for two years myself, so
you'd not have to worry about remembering how to ride.

Hey, thanks, I'd love to! We'll bring the dogs too. I think I can swing
three weeks, since it's such a good season.

Heh. You can stay in the cellar then, OK?

(What's with the subject line, btw? I almost missed this!)

Who looks at such things? (Apart from youm, clearly). You should know
by now that UKRM doesn't follow subjects like that.