Old November 28th 10, 06:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Snow tires?

On Sat, 27 Nov 2010 09:54:41 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Nov 27, 10:42*am, Dick G wrote:
New Acura MDX, and I need to buy snows...any recommendations??

I drive a truck so I don't know if they're appropriate for a vehicle
like yours. But for years I've bought Cooper Tires. I rotate them
every other oil change and get 50K plus. I had them on the pigovan and
two trucks since. They make a pretty wide range from 4 season to HD
mud and snow.

When my tires wear out I just buy a new van. A van is the only
vehicle a skier should consider because you can keep your skis inside,
clean and dry while driving to the ski resort.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe