Old November 9th 04, 12:30 AM
Jay Pique

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 17:12:50 -0600, bdubya
wrote:

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 17:33:15 -0500, Jay Pique
wrote:

I want a full sized Ford Van. Lifted about 6 inches. 4WD, with studs
all around. (Not to mention the one in the driver's seat.)

The interior is giving me fits. On the one hand, I want classy - so I
guess that means no red velvet. On the other hand, I want something
that (attractive/female) people can feel comfortable getting naked in.
I'm leaning towards authentic naugagyde, as I've heard that some of
the crunchier ski grrls aren't so into bear skin rugs and such. I'm
open to suggestions as to color scheme.

You really need to tailor this to the sort of grrl you've got in mind.
For the yuppie ski-vacationer-chix, you want a nice oak floor,
birdseye-maple paneling, a few brass grab-rails and a hanging fern or
three, with a six-bottle wine cooler. For the urban post-goth hottie,
I'd go with a poured concrete slab floor and cinderblock walls, all
painted black, and a cooler fulla PBRs.

I'm running out the door, so I'll respond in more detail shortly.
Suffice it to say, I'm LMAO. I_love_the hole "theme" idea.

JP
CLT "Long Cool Woman in a Black Dress"

"...I'm posting to USENET. How much fun is that? "