Old February 1st 06, 06:18 PM

Is this reasonble?
No...

I guess you cannot get lost, as you are completely enclosed by the resort and the village.

Unless you drop into a valley with no exit and a few hour climb out...

Is it safe to do it alone (I would probably have a mobile phone)?

No. (Does you cell phone automatically dial 911 if you're rendered
unconscious?)

What sort of skill levels are required?

Novice, if cautious....

If it's not sensible to do it alone, then can anyone sugest how to hook up with others?

I usually look for someone skiing well and looks like a local, let them
see me ski, then jump on a chair with them. in your case, find someone
with a like ability, or buy someone lots of beer the night before, or
hire a guide....