Old February 2nd 04, 08:34 PM
The Real Bev

Default Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show

Dave Stallard wrote:

That's all I've got to say.

The Drudge headline says a bit mo "...JANET BARES BREAST DURING
DINNER HOUR" and there's a photograph. If she didn't intend to do it,
what was that pewter sunburst there for? OTOH perhaps she's
breast-feeding and heard a baby crying. Hey, nobody should dump on a
conscientious mother, and maybe the sunburst was a sort of teething
shield.

My mom said the commercials were pretty awful, and wondered if the linux
that was in the IBM ad was the stuff I was using. A friend usually
tapes a commercials-only version for us, but they were definitely
disappointing last year.

--
Cheers,
Bev