Old June 30th 17, 06:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Insanity!

On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 1:59:59 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 10:43:07 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, June 30, 2017 at 12:46:08 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

Holy ****. A pussy who hides in anonymity brags about being a coward.. YOU could answer right here. Name. Verifiable ID.
\I never cease to be amazed at how freaks lie then demand I prove they are lying, yet they demand I prove anything I say whenever they want while they continue to threaten from the safety of their computer. Show up. What a ppppppuuuuuuuuussssssssysyyyyyyy!

Were you in Vietnam?

Ridiculous. Laughable. Show up and find out, pppppppuuuuuussssssyyyyyy. You really don't give a flying **** how hypocritical you are, eh, freak? Typical sadistic psychopath. Fascinating.

How is my showing up going to answer the question of whether or not you were in Vietnam?