Old March 3rd 06, 02:16 PM

This may not be the right forum for an IT question, but I am going nuts
trying to figure out how to watch the 50k freestyle race from last
weekend. I've downloaded the bittorrent application, and have
downloaded the actual video of the race, but I can't seem to view it
properly. All I can see on QuickTime, Windows Media Player, or
whatever player I use, is some psychedlic visual effects. I can't
figure out how to configure this so I can see the actual video. Any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Laurence

wrote:
Apologize that I do not have a fast up connection but I am seeding
almost all of the files that have been posted on denness right now
(including Olympic races). Do not have the Canmore zip but other than
that everything else should at least trickle to you ...

(have it going 24hrs ...)