Old November 10th 04, 11:43 AM
uglymoney

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:24:59 +0900, tm wrote:

As an alternative, I suggest the new Dodge Sprinter. I've been
drooling since they came out. Stylish, Mercedes diesel equipped ski
conversion love shack. The price is reasonable, fuel economy good
enough that you could travel to the warm weather ski areas on
weekends. Go with the 158 inch wheelbase, chains, and forget about
4wd. With this lovemobile, getting stuck would be a pleasure.

http://www-5.dodge.com/vehsuite/Mode...INTER_PASS_VAN

Oh dear god, if you're going to buy gaye you might as well go with
something reliable-
http://www.scion.com/drive/gallery/drive_xb_gallery.html
"The xB is all about attitude. The question is, how much can you
handle? Cruise with your friends and chill."

Scion? That's a low blow

21 cubic feet in the back of those little ****boxes.

Sprinter with 158 inch wheelbase has 473 cubic of semi-trailer like
convertible space. So much potential.

nate