Old June 28th 12, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Is June Mt. Dead?

On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:17:10 PM UTC-7, (unknown) wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:27:13 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

You are seriously warped. Do you travel with a fold-up cardboard box?

Nope, a van with a foam mattress on stilts in back so we can carry
tools, etc., underneath. I just find the idea of spending significant
money TO SLEEP unpleasant.

I've slept in a van many times WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE. I've gone
backpacking many times and slept in a tent. But not any more. If I'm
not sleeping in my mansion or on my yacht I'd rather like a four star
hotel and I can afford it.

I've slept in a pup-tent on the cold hard ground in winter many times.
But now I like to sleep in a four star hotel.

I wouldn't actually mind it, but I don't know anybody crazy enough to
pay the bill.

You're supposed to pay it yourself. This is America.

BTW, somebody ask Trunky what it's like to sleep behind bars.

Damned if I know, Huggies. What is it like to sleep in diapers, especially after you dream of me finding you and you foul yourself? Do you change yourself or do you have your momma do it?