Old June 27th 12, 09:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Is June Mt. Dead?

On 06/24/2012 04:10 AM, wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 16:57:08 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

OK, I'm not so shattered. Accommodation and food are not important, the
cheaper the better.

You are seriously warped. Do you travel with a fold-up cardboard box?

Nope, a van with a foam mattress on stilts in back so we can carry
tools, etc., underneath. I just find the idea of spending significant
money TO SLEEP unpleasant.

I've slept in a pup-tent on the cold hard ground in winter many times.
But now I like to sleep in a four star hotel.

I wouldn't actually mind it, but I don't know anybody crazy enough to
pay the bill.

--
Cheers, Bev
"To liberals, building a wall across the Mexican border is a