Old April 30th 06, 12:24 AM

"MB" *@*.* wrote in message
Florian Anwander
One had the Dynafit TLT binding with the crampon Uli
suggested, and which is very similar to the B&D. The fixing
of the crampon broke after 20 meters in this terrain.

It seems there's a problem with Dynafit crampons:
http://www.telemarkskier.com/cgi-bin...c;f=1;t=001274

This has been addressed in the newer version of the Comfort- the slot used
to just be plastic, and could quite easily snap off. It is now reinforced
with a metal plate. I haven't actually mounted mine yet (just got them, and
will have to wait for new skis next year) so I can't actually say whether
the fix achieves the goal, but it does look plenty strong enough.

-s-