Old December 1st 10, 07:45 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Commitment?

On Dec 1, 11:22*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 1, 11:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

One thing about the pass. It might get you a few extra days. Times
when you might blow it off you could talk yourself into going via the
"not have to fork out for a ticket" rational. Pretty early start to
the season here. It could be a good one!

That's what my son said.