Old December 1st 10, 06:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Commitment?

On Dec 1, 11:22*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 1, 11:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:

I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

One thing about the pass. It might get you a few extra days. Times
when you might blow it off you could talk yourself into going via the
"not have to fork out for a ticket" rational. Pretty early start to
the season here. It could be a good one!

When the word "Commitment" is in the title, Brain Fried Bob comes to
mind. His insane rants, outrageous lies, delusional conspiracy
theories, profound cowardice, and documented substance abuse make him
a prime candidate for a long stretch in an addiction treatment
facility, followed by electro shock therapy and a lobotomy.
Ooooops. Forgot. He's a teabagger. Already been lobotomized by Fox
News.