Old December 1st 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Commitment?

On Dec 1, 10:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:
I haven't had a season pass since 1964-5 season (Cannon Mt, which
IIRC, was also good for Mt. Sunapee). *However, if my plans work out
and I get to Snow Summit tomorrow, I will be faced with the choice of
a single-day mid-week senior ticket ($49), or an early-purchase senior
Sunday+weekday-nonholiday annual pass ($269). *I think based on last
year's experience, the annual pass would be the better deal. *I will
probably have three or four days in before Dec 18 when the "holiday"
period begins, and I will more than break even at 7 days.

Damn. And here I thought you had decided you were a psychopath,
needed help, and were turning yourself in to the mental health pros to
try and find help.
But then again, you're not insane. You're not crazy. You're quite
sane. You know what an asshole you are, and you enjoy being an
asshole.
Tell you what. Commit to telling the truth. Start with the name of
the cop you claim to have been in contact with.
Happy to discuss your lies. Contact info?