Old November 24th 06, 01:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
DJ Daimon

Default Anyone skiing besides West Yellowstone and Alaska?

Terje Henriksen wrote:
"DJ Daimon" skrev i melding

In Northeastern BC (Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, Fort Nelson) we've been
having our best season in years. I've personally been skiing for close to
a month now.

In Fort St. John we've had our course at one of the local provincial parks
groomed for a couple of weeks now and hope to get our in-city course
groomed within the next couple of weeks.

Skiing have been possible for about one month here. Now it's 2-3 degrees.

We're currently sitting at -22 degrees. Tomorrow's high is -25 degrees.

No doubt about it - I'm going for a ski tomorrow.

Chris