Old April 17th 16, 03:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Sport Chalet is closing

On Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 4:42:33 PM UTC-7, The Real Bev wrote:
Last local REAL ski shop, although they stopped bootfitting at least a
year ago -- the guy who knew how to do it wasn't there any more, and
neither were the tools. Triple bummer, though.

http://abc7.com/business/sport-chale...sales/1294804/

--
Cheers, Bev
"We're so far beyond ****ed we couldn't even catch a bus

Isn't that the place where the owners lived in the store room for the first few years?

I have a Sport Chalet license plate frame on the back of my truck - "Id rather be skiing". They were free, displayed right behind the cashiers. Customers could ask for any sport they wanted - I have a soccer frame somewhere around here.