Old March 29th 05, 04:10 AM
Bryan

"snoig" wrote in message

"Bryan" wrote in message
. com...
How many of you ride with a friend who skis?

Occasionally I see a boarder and skiier together and with my son ready to
switch to boarding (mostly at my suggestion) I wonder if he really needs

to;
I was thinking that he'd get bored on skis if he went with a boarding

friend
who spent most of their time at the terrain parks instead of on the
trails/runs.

As far as skis in the park, why does he need to switch to a board to have
fun in the park? Around here, there are plenty of skiers in the park and
it
seems to me there are more all the time but I don't usually frequent the
park.

snoig

Great question. With the suggestion about the twin tips, I think I can back
off from me being the reason he switches to boarding.