Old December 15th 04, 03:34 AM
Let Mikey Ski It!

klaus wrote:
... How the hell do you get an 8-10 foot crown with a 41 inch base? You
get some wind, eh? ...

I prefer to think we get Copper's powder in addition to ours. That crown
will be half covered by this weekend, even with no new snow. This ain't no
wimpy Utah fluff.

... You should come back this direction.

Yah yah yah. Bite me.

Then again, you want to see a big slide, I'll scan a series of slides I
took in basecamp on the Kahiltna that show an avalanche come down at
least 3000 feet leaving a powder cloud 150 to 200 feet high. We
watched that come down and just put away our transceivers. No use for
those in that kind of slide. It just inconveniences your
partners. Sounded like a jet taking off. ...

Yikes. Let me put my brown drawers on first.

Mike...

--
Littleton, Colorado (reply to msaemisch at yahoo dot com)
See my ski photography at: http://PowderDay.us