Old August 30th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
lal_truckee

Default Back ...

Africa was again great - saw the wildebeest migration crossing the Mara
river in the Masai Mara. And of course the overfed crocs and vultures.
Not that much different from negotiating r.s.a n a bad day.

Good to be back - now I've got to get all the cars ready for winter,
and do all the chores around the snow-mansion, and I'll be ready for the
season.

Time for an early wake-up for Ullr -

Ullr bless us with a whole winter like last March. Please.
If that seems to greedy, I'll settle for a March like last March...
(Brewed libations will be left in the usual location for you and Skadi...)