Old September 27th 04, 08:22 PM
Waco Paco

Gary Griffis wrote:
If your going into Calgary i strongly reccomend taking the drive out to
Golden BC, its only about an hour drive from lake louise. Its a small
mountain town that has a huge mountain and isnt to touristy (but dont worry
they still have fresh meat mondays at the local bar, new stripper every
week). I lived in Jasper AB and rode at both sunshine and lake louise and
i'd take kickinghorse (Golden) any day of the week, plus its not that far
out of the way that u can hit more than one hill.

I was in Kicking Horse last season and oh my what a great mountain.
Although for a boarder with limited experience, Kicking Horse, I dare
say, is a little too advanced for you. It is nothing like anything on
the east coast and it is one of the more challenging mountains I've been
to. I was ripping down Lake Louise just fine on pretty much all of the
runs, but I'd have to say Kicking Horse kicked my ass. For a boarder in
his second season, I'd recommend Lake Louise or even the mountains in
Vancouver.

STu