Old January 10th 11, 04:14 PM
ekendall ekendall is offline
Junior Member

It is a fisher rcs, i was racing and went over a rock just beneth the snow which shreded the base down to the core on one sideso that a large peice of the base is missing. Also, the other thing I am wondering is that while the warrenty does not apply to that damage, the protective coating on top of the ski is chipping in a spot, revealing the wood beneath. The skis are only a month old and it is slowly chipping off. Should the company do anything now that I damaged the skis as well or am I out of luck?