Old December 9th 10, 04:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Ski Chicken Coop

On Dec 9, 8:08*am, lal_truckee wrote:
On 12/8/10 5:56 PM, skicoop wrote:

The culmination of a two-year labor of cluck love has come to roost. We
present to you the Ski Chicken Coop.

Excellent.

I happen to have cleared my basement of excess skis last month, and have
over 40 pair dumped in the side yard by the Hobie, currently buried by
the snow. If you want to expand your coop come the spring, I got
building materials.

Did you get some help for that hoarding disorder? While you are at
it, talk to the shrink about being a pathological liar, stalking, and
stone cold asshole.