Old January 7th 08, 07:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Alan Clifford[_2_]

Default Recommendations for weeks skiing in April - learner

On Mon, 7 Jan 2008, wrote:

As a first time skiier, I expect what I'm looking for is pretty
standard - flights (from London) to the destination, accommodation,
equipment hire, ski lift passes and teaching.

What I can't seem to find is anyone who can bring that all together
inclusive - it would be nice to be able to arrive and not have to
worry about sorting these things out. Is there an operator anyone
would recommend?

Inghams - obviously as I work there.

http://www.inghams.co.uk/ski/general...improvers.html
gives you information about the learn to ski packages.

--
Alan