Old November 16th 04, 12:51 AM
Dmitry

"Peter Cole" wrote

I think shells suck. They all trap sweat like crazy, even the "breathable"
ones. Unless it's raining, I'm wearing fleece with a wind vest, much
cheaper and tune-able.

You got to be kidding. Or your "unless" should include
"cold and/or windy". Where do you ski?

In the rain, it doesn't matter, you'll get wet
either way. You just want to keep running water off your body.

Not true. I boarded in the pouring rain last season
wrapped in good shells (jacket - Salomon Somatic, pants -
Arc'teryx Minuteman) and all of my layers other than the
shell were dry after two hours of this misery