Old January 16th 06, 04:25 PM

Having just come back from a week of glorious skiing around Quebec
City....I'd have to rank it up near or at the top of the list. I think
there are over 39 ski centers within an hours drive....most within 30
minutes. During the week I was there the ski conditions were
perfect....... about 70cm of snow...and temps around -6 C. When I left to
drive back to Burlington (via a night in Montreal) on Jan 13, warmer
conditions and even rain were forecast. By the time I got to Montreal and
later Burlington VT.....warm temps and rain had done their damage. I think
those conditions eventually reached Quebec City....( I'm not sure about that
though). It was a little disconcerting to see so much of Northern Vermont
nearly bare of snow on Saturday Jan 14.

Mark
"sknyski" wrote in message
ups.com...