Old December 17th 16, 01:13 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 4:30:58 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 12:35:26 PM UTC-8, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 11:10:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 7:02:12 AM UTC-8, Ted Waldron wrote:
On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 8:40:22 PM UTC-8, wrote:
. You committed perjury, told a whopper of a lie, falsely accused me of threatening you than could not provide any evidence at all, and you are so ****ing delusional that you project your embarasment onto me?

I am not the one with mile wide behavioral problems, or obsess about a court hearing from 17 or more years ago. Your thought process is as usual, incoherent and doesn't make sense.

Teddy, Teddy. You're still lying and slandering and defaming with the same ridiculous, outrageous projections. The same **** you lied about seventeen years ago, you dickless, demented, pathetic lying piece of **** coward. Typical of an internet stalker, you try to dismiss the facts by claiming incoherency. How common. How predictable. How Waldron of you.
Here is a coherent thought. Facts. Reality. You committed perjury, made false allegations, and could not provide any evidence to back up your lies. Period. Makes all kinds of sense to me, but then again, I am the guy you committed crimes to silence. You continue to obsess over how you humiliated yourself, and you should, because that was a truly disgusting act of cowardice.
How pathetic. How disgusting. How typical of you. Seventeen years later, and you are still telling the same laughable lies.
Show the post, Waldron. Or shut the **** up, idiot.
Clue time, dumb****. Telling the truth is only a behavioral problem to pathological liars like you and your buddies in this ********.

You melon-headed mother-raping mayonniasiast!

Every time I think Ted Waldron is scum, somebody like you shows up and proves he is the class of rsa.

Well, let's take these descriptors one at a time. Do you deny having a melon head?