Old July 13th 14, 01:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default So Quiet Here

On Saturday, July 12, 2014 3:24:35 PM UTC-6, The Real Bev wrote:

Again, nobody died at Watergate. The more Obomination news I hear the
angrier I get. Our government doesn't have to be our friend, but
goddammit it shouldn't be our enemy.

It's even becoming apparent to the more thinking supporters and those that accept political correctness as legitimate that there is something wrong here. It's not a big leap to think that they could be next.

There's always facebook. Or you can post a link to google photos or
something. I once clocked a full-size dachshund sprinting flat-out at 7
mph. Perhaps the athletic ones go a bit faster.

Yeah, well, you know facebook. Though we've come to accept the impotence of our mental deficient, there is still the abundance of caution thing. What about when it gets diagnose as terminal? Best to keep information close.

My dachshunds are 12 and 17 pounds. Full size goes about 30. That's hauling ass on 2" legs!!!!

Maybe I'll get a non traceable photo link or add them to Horvath's?