Old July 12th 14, 09:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default So Quiet Here

On 07/12/2014 08:25 AM, pigo wrote:

On Thursday, June 19, 2014 6:36:30 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 07:36:48 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

I think the media will give us 18 minutes of silence.

And now there is an email of her telling people to be careful about
what they put in emails. Just too funny. And while the crime is bad
enough. There is the extra weight of obvious burying of the story by
the state run media. Can you imagine the scenario were this part of a
conservative conspiracy, as opposed to against conservatives,
emerging?

Again, nobody died at Watergate. The more Obomination news I hear the
angrier I get. Our government doesn't have to be our friend, but
goddammit it shouldn't be our enemy.

And on a more fun note. I'm thinking of going to the Dachshund races
soon. Should be hilarious. Too bad we can't post pictures here. Maybe
we'd get more than 2 posts per month?

There's always facebook. Or you can post a link to google photos or
something. I once clocked a full-size dachshund sprinting flat-out at 7
mph. Perhaps the athletic ones go a bit faster.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Nothing in the universe can withstand the relentless application