Old July 10th 14, 04:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default So Quiet Here

On Thursday, July 10, 2014 3:24:38 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 20:15:49 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry

wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:59:20 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 10:27:54 -0700 (PDT), Richard Henry

Here's a picture of her and me taken on Memorial Day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/736887...n/photostream/

Put a shine on those sandals, soldier.

Don't tell me what to do, dumbass.

I was researching boot camp leggings today. How do you think they would go with sandals?

Yuck. Nobody wears leggings with sandals. I certainly hope you were

joking.

I think they would look sharp (as long as they are in good shape and properly cleaned) and they would provide some protection against sun, thorns, and dog bites for the ankles (ignoring the toes sticking out, of course).

I wore them in boot camp like these guys
http://www.history.navy.mil/museums/...63-101-GLK.JPG
but I don't remember what happened to them then. I assume we checked them back in with our bedding on graduation day.