Old December 6th 07, 12:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
helibrdr

Default Problem mounting Ride bindings on Burton board

"Bob F" wrote in message
. ..
I just got a used Burton Canyon. Trying to mount my Ride SPi bindings on
it, I discovered that the hole spacing is not compatable with the holes on
the Ride bindings. The Ride board has two rows of 4 holes, the Burton has
two rows of 2 holes, and 4 center holes. Unfortunately, the spacing between
the holes are slightly more than on the Burton board than the Holes on the
bindings. Is it possible to get a plate for the ride bindings to fit the
Burton board, or is there some other solution, other than new bindings?

Bob F

Burton uses a 3 hole pattern while most others use a 4 hole. According to
Rides web page - go to Support, FAQ, and then 3 hole bindings they say that
their mounting discs are compatible with the 3 hole pattern as well. Here is
a link to the PDF file. http://www.ridesnowboards.com/support/ride_disc.pdf

Good luck!