Old February 2nd 04, 11:46 PM
Dave Stallard

Default Next time I'll pay more attention to the half-time show

Walt wrote:

Dave Stallard wrote:

That's all I've got to say.

"I am outraged at what I saw during
the halftime show of the Super Bowl. Like millions of
Americans, my family and I gathered around the television for a
celebration. Instead, that celebration was tainted by a classless,
crass and deplorable stunt. Our nation's children, parents and
citizens deserve better."

- Michael Powell, Chairman of The Federal Communications Commission
and well-connected offspring of Secretary of State Colin Powell.

If Powell wants to be outraged about something, perhaps he should be
outraged over the consolidation of media into a small handful of
conglomerates.

Ooops, he's the one who's approving that, isn't he?

Dave