Old February 2nd 05, 01:53 PM
Giles

Default Telluride: Economical lodging & ticket suggestions?

I'm thinking of taking my son (12) to Telluride in mid-March (his
spring break). Does anybody have any suggestions for no-frills (aka
cheap) lodging in the area? I've found a couple of motel/hostel places
in Norwood & Ouray, but that's quite a distance and it would be nice to
actually be in town. I also noticed that these places say they can
offer a substantial discount on lift tickets that the places in town
don't mention -- What's going on there?
Any suggestions/information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Giles