Old July 1st 18, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Might have made a mistake

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 10:33:48 -0700, The Real Bev
wrote:

On 07/01/2018 08:58 AM, I am Iron Man wrote:

This signature is the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath

Welcome back. You've been missed.

Probably rarely. I just hit a chuckhole on the information
superhighway. But I've been busy. I'm enjoying retirement to the
fullest extent that the law allows. I've earned two degrees from
Harvard and one from Dartmouth. But those pale in the presence of my
science degree.

The way of the warrior is not a humble path. Always admit your
mistakes and take pride in your accomplishments. I look forward to
demonstrating my worthiness.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath