Old December 4th 05, 02:50 PM

If you want to hit them all, you will want to stay in SLC. Downtown is not
quite as boring as people make it out to be, but it is no where near the
nightlife of Park City.

I lived in SLC in the early 90's, I won't comment on some of the resorts,
but if I were going back to ski, I'd focus on Deer Valley, Alta, Solitude.
I'd probably also try the Canyons, and a couple of others upgraded by the
Olympics, but then again I might now. I wouldn't bother with Brighton or
Sundance unless you are just collecting lift tickets and T-Shirts.

I'd start at Deer Valley, then go to Solitude, Alta, Solitude, Alta, and end
my trip back at Deer Valley.

Just my opinion.

--
Richardson/Bayh in 2008
Cause I feel like voting for a democrat this time around.

"Bunter" wrote in message
A ski buddy and I are considering the US this year for skiing and would
like to tour around and see a few top resorts, Utah looks a good prospect.

We will be on a 10/12 day holiday. Does anyone have any advice/info on how
best to see the top resorts in the area, eg: the most convenient bases to
stay at for car access to the best from the following: Alta, Beaver
Mountain, Brian Head, Brighton, The Canyons, Deer Valley, Park City,
Powder Mountain, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Solitude and Sundance?

Which are the 'not to be missed' resorts and which ones are of less
interest?

MTIA Steve