Old July 16th 05, 04:48 PM
Bunter

Default Utah

A ski buddy and I are considering the US this year for skiing and would like
to tour around and see a few top resorts, Utah looks a good prospect.

We will be on a 10/12 day holiday. Does anyone have any advice/info on how
best to see the top resorts in the area, eg: the most convenient bases to
stay at for car access to the best from the following: Alta, Beaver
Mountain, Brian Head, Brighton, The Canyons, Deer Valley, Park City, Powder
Mountain, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Solitude and Sundance?

Which are the 'not to be missed' resorts and which ones are of less
interest?

MTIA Steve