Old January 11th 16, 12:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine,alt.steinberg.cubase
]v[etaphoid[_2_]

Default Will you hit the slopes this year...

....Knowing full well that David Bowie and his family won't be able to
join in the fun? For me, it will all feel a bit hollow, so I'm
seriously considering just giving it a big miss this season.

Maybe I'm over-reacting because I'm still in shock. I had no idea he
even had cancer. Although I suppose in retrospect, all the warning
signs were there and we all should have suspected something was
seriously wrong when he turned up here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G4jnaznUoQ

Gayest dman thing I ever saw in my life.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...