Old February 2nd 13, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Terje Mathisen[_2_]

Default Hints for trip to ALps?

gr wrote:
I am taking a trip in March to the Alps (Les Rousses near Jura
Mountain/Valley). Flying into Geneva, then staying in Les Rousses for XC
skiing. This is a first time trip for me, so any hints appreciated!
Since I don't want to haul skis with me, looks like I may be stuck with
fish scale rentals! Could I maybe buy waxables, get nnn binding mounted
for about the same as rental?

What's wrong with bringing a proper set of skis?

Terje

- Terje.Mathisen at tmsw.no