Old February 22nd 10, 11:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Mike M. Miskulin

Default Olympics

Switters wrote in
:

Well, some of the old regulars are out there reading.

Must say that I've thoroughly enjoyed the snowboarding at the Olympics.

The boarder cross is always a great event. And while I totally
respect the pipe riders I really don't think it belongs in the
Olympics, just like the various figure skating events do not. To
my mind they are not sports as they are scored completely by
judges. At least with things like moguls or ski jump a large
portion of the score is time or distance.

I am also waiting on the || GS this coming weekend. Definitely
pulling for old man Klug!

Mike