Old December 5th 05, 10:39 AM

Default Novice Fla Skiers

Hi All
We are 3 novice skiers (1 adult and 2 kids) looking for a resort that
does not take a day to get to from Florida. We are totally unfamilar
with snow (native Fla), the only snow we know is when the cable TV goes
out during hurricane .... We like to go for 3 or 4 days between Dec
27-Jan 2 depending on available and price. Considering I have not
driven in snow country, I like to find a place that has either pick up
service or short, slow tourist drive from major airport (we are in
south Fl and it take 8 hours+ just to get to next state line). Any
advice is welcome
Thanks in advance