Old June 22nd 05, 12:03 PM
Slaughterhouse

"stuart" wrote in message
news:100ue.87330$tt5.31545@edtnps90...

"Slaughterhouse" wrote in message
news:4Zyse.1719182$Xk.658480@pd7tw3no...
Good day, I will be heading to Jasper in the 2006 season and have put a
reserve on a room in Marmot Lodge in Jasper. Anyone have any opinions of
the place? Thanks!

Most of the hotels in Jasper are similar. It's got basic comfortable
rooms with TV, pool etc. Its right on the main street. Jasper is generally
VERY quite during ski season as the ski hill is located well inside a
national park. FANTASTIC ski area.

PS Don't tell your friends about Marmot Baisn ski area. We don't care for
line ups and rude Europeans, unless you are a really rude german skier.
they're funny as hell. You'll have a good time...

Hey, thanks! I've lived in Edmonton for 24 years and have not ONCE set foot
in Jasper (Born and raised in Calgary so it was always Sunshine, etc). This
is going to be a blast!!