Old March 12th 09, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.motorcycles,rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Jérémy

Default The excuses thread

Champ wrote in news:303ir49iule05e8hipaionsquat7hli94c@
4ax.com:

How do you fancy a long weekend, at the beginning of April? I'm going
out to Ace's place, and my regular board buddy has dropped out. I'll
be taking it very easy, and haven't been for two years myself, so
you'd not have to worry about remembering how to ride.

Hey, thanks, I'd love to! We'll bring the dogs too. I think I can swing
three weeks, since it's such a good season.

(What's with the subject line, btw? I almost missed this!)

--
Jeremy
R1200RT