Old November 20th 04, 02:42 AM
The Real Bev

Richard Henry wrote:

"The Real Bev" wrot:

They're OK, but cucumber sandwiches are, surprisingly, better. The only
reason I know this is that my daughter took her daughter, me, and my
mother to High Tea at the Huntington Library last Mother's Day. I
actually enjoyed it. They really do make good sandwiches, even if they
are small. The good thing is that they don't count how many you eat.
I'm bringing a bigger purse next time.

Cucumbers make an interesting food. Their energy value is less than the
energy required to eat and digest them. Sort of like crunchy water.

Celery too. Why can't chocolate and cheesecake be that way?

I know it's true, because I saw it on the 'net.

I heard it somewhere else too, so it's guaranteed to be true.

--
Cheers,
Bev