Old December 31st 03, 06:16 AM
JQ

Default Night Skiing and some

"Kenny" wrote in message
t...
There are quit a few ski resorts/places in New Hampshire offer night

skiing
at a discounted price. I am just wondering about the snow conditions at
night? I have a feeling that night skiing will be icy and the lack of
natural sun lights make skiing a little more difficult. Am I right?

As for my "Blue Trail" progress ( Skiing while snowing part II )....my son
and I went up again today and the groomed blue trail is a little easier
compare to fresh snow. I tried to get some rhythm going, pay attention to
put pressure on the shin and pole planting..........etc. Matter of fact, I
planted one so gooood that one pole stucked in the snow while I ski away
from it Boy, it was ugly....

The resort offer a seven week ( 7 lessons on weekdays ) adult clinic with
lunch for $175 and I am seriously thinking about taking it. I am getting
tired of my 10 year old pull away from me.....................damn kid.

Kenny @ NH

Night skiing can be great as long as there is not a lot of wind and there
was a good snow base during the day. If the snow is hard packed or icy
during the day it can be very difficult at night especially during the
coldest part of winter.

Lesson are good and if you get 7 weeks worth of lift tickets and lessons to
boot it's a no brainer go for it! I know exactly how you feel about your 10
year old pulling away. Enjoy the time on the slopes with him it will be a
time he will remember for the rest of his life.

JQ
Dancing on the edge