Old December 30th 03, 02:59 AM
bdubya

Default Night Skiing and some

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003 02:43:27 GMT, "Kenny"
wrote:

There are quit a few ski resorts/places in New Hampshire offer night skiing
at a discounted price. I am just wondering about the snow conditions at
night? I have a feeling that night skiing will be icy and the lack of
natural sun lights make skiing a little more difficult. Am I right?

In my opinion, no. Conditions can often improve significantly at
night (they can also go to hell, 'tis true); lots of variables
involved. But the floodlights used will generally provide for sharper
relief than most daylight conditions will provide, making skiing a
little easier.

bw