Old December 17th 16, 01:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ted Waldron[_2_]

Default BwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaHaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah aha.............

On Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 1:40:24 PM UTC-8, wrote:

Retract.

Retract what? Your posts are very difficult to follow, you seemed to have issues with any basic thought process or can't hold a discussion. You are just constantly repeating yourself with shibboleths, and tired hackneyed phrases.

I am not alone that many posters 17 to 18 years ago, thought you were mentally unhinged, had violent revenge fantasies and couldn't control your behavior. You very well know this, because many people had confronted you about your behavior, including law enforcement.

I still think you are mentally unhinged violent nutball. What should I retract?

Snitch off your buddies.

Who are my buddies? Seriously, you have been stating this for years, and it is example of your imaginary world.

If you are talking about all the people involved in the hearing, 17 years ago, They were your "buddies", whom you turned against and threatened violence. They were much bigger friends and acquaintances to you than they were ever to me.

Why did you turned against them?, Your mental health issues made you into a monster that made it impossible for you to control your behavior.

Scott, I am not a small guy. I know what anger and rage looks like from a big guy to others, it is not pleasant. As a large person, one has to control it even more. You can't act like a two year old. You can't scream at friends in public, and expect to be friends with them. You can't threaten either violence or bragging you are walking around with a gun in a paranoid rage, and not expect people to react.

They are not going to cower, they find out if you crossed a legal line.

They are not going to demand you "confess", they will give their complaints to law enforcement. Screaming at Law Enforcement officer is not going to help you..

I have seen enough of your delusions. You started this latest stupid cycle flaming, but demanding I "confess", and you don't understand that I think you are better off getting professional mental health help, AA is not a substitute for mental health counseling, and you mentioned you have depression, many many times. I recommend you go to a dentist to save what teeth you have left. If you are trying to date, women like guy with not many missing teeth. Going to a dentist will help your self esteem..

I am not scared of you, Scooter, I actually feel sorry for you. You didn't treat your diabetes for years, and it cause some serious neuropathy and also frontal lobe damage. One reason you write like a broken record.

Good luck, if you want some sort of peace with me, email me at my address. The biggest peace you need to find is with yourself. take care..